Skip Weisman, The Workplace Communication Expert
YourChampionshipCompany.com is one of three core brands under Skip Weisman’s parent company of Weisman Success Resources, Inc. that was incorporated and began operating in April, 2000, when Skip was still serving as president of the Hudson Valley Renegades professional baseball team.
Skip went full-time into Weisman Success Resources, Inc. on October 1, 2001. Below is an overview of Weisman Success Resources, Inc.
To learn more about Skip and his professional background go here.
To view Skip’s up to date professional speaking calendar of events go here
The three brands operating within the company include:
Your Championship Company, featuring The Small Business Championship Game Plan for coaching and consulting with small business leaders to create their own Championship Company.
The Leadership & Workplace Communication Expert and it’s sub brand Communication Power for Leaders, features a variety of coaching and consulting programs and methodologies for transforming the communication habits of business professionals, especially those owning or leading small businesses, and those working in the field of project management and human resources, that encompasses:
- The 7 Deadliest Sins of Leadership & Workplace Communication
- The 4 Conversations & Why 75% Are the Wrong Conversation
- The 3 Levels of High-Performance Leadership & Workplace Communication
- How to Communication to Influence Up, Down & All Around
Skip Weisman Speaks (www.SkipWeismanSpeaks.com) professional speaking featuring
- Keynote addresses for corporate events and association conferences, sample topics include:
- 4 Keys to Championship Results in Business & Life: Grand Slam Lessons from a 20-year Professional Baseball Career
- How Communication Kills Company Profits in Small Business: The Pattern of Communication Business Owners Must Ovecome
- Breakout session seminars for corporate events and association conferences
- Workshops, webinars, and teleclass trainings for leadership and workforce development
- Professional facilitation for strategic planning, problem-solving & decision-making
- Presentation Power for Leaders Coaching to help business professionals deliver inspirational messages to motivate their workforce, and professional speakers to develop skills to build the platform skills and speaking brand to deliver their dynamic and inspirational message to the masses in their own speaking business.
Our Championship Strategy
The Vision, Values & Purpose
Skip’s foundational work in Championship Caliber Company Program begins with guiding small business leaders to create their own Championship Strategy that includes a Championship Game Vision, Values & Purpose.
As you will read below, congruence is one of Skip’s core personal and professional values. Therefore, it is vital for visitors to YourChampionshipCompany.com and prospective customers to experience what Skip and the company stand for, and where he envisions the company going in the near future.
Championship Game Vision
To Create a Worldwide Learning Community of Like Minded Small Business Leaders Committed to Creating & Sustaining Positive, Productive and Ever More Profitable Work Environments to Which Everyone Enthusiastically Wants to Contribute
To Create Inspiring Work Environments So People Can Enjoy Life!
Our Mission is to Work With Small Business Owners & Their Employees to Teach Them to Think Differently to Take Ownership of the Environment in Which They Work to Create the Environment in Which They Want to Work!
- Congruence: We commit to “walking our talk” and practicing what we coach, preach and teach our clients.
- Compassion: We commit to always seeking first to understand the needs and desires of those we interact with to find ways to connect so that we can add value to the relationship in a way that serves all involved parties, and to do our best to always give the “benefit of the doubt” and practice Skip’s “3 Strikes Rule.”
- Communication: We commit to practice the communication strategies, techniques and skills we coach and teach our clients and to continually learn from our clients situations to continue to build to our communication tool belt to be able to add even more value to those we serve.
- Constant & Never-Ending Improvement: We commit to continual learning through on going professional and personal development studying the latest state-of-the-art technologies in the field of small business leadership, leadership and workplace communication, and employee motivation, so we can always bring our clients the best strategies, and do our best work.
- Follow Through: We commit to being better at follow-through than anyone in the industry and to proactively fulfill our promises. We strive to always set clear expectations, and to meet and exceed the expectations we set and for what our prospects, clients, friends and family members expect from us.
To Explore How Your Small Business Would Benefit By Joining This Worldwide Community of Championship Companies – Schedule Your Championship Company Strategy Session Now