Claim Your Free REPORT:
"The Employee Motivation Equation"
Fresh From The Blog
- Sometimes “Winning” Isn’t Enough – That’s Why Your Small Business Needs a “Championship Vision”
- Whose Job Is It? The Small Business Workplace Accountability (and Communication) Challenge –
- One Strategy to Overcome Co-Worker Personality Conflicts in a Small Business Workplace
- Small Business Leaders Must Understand that “Teamwork” Is An Individual Sport
- Great Leaders Hire Great Leaders and Are Not Threatened By Them
Inspired Audience Member Shares His Experience
“You really inspired me! Your keynote address gave me the guts to begin shouting from the mountaintop…
‘Hire me, I am good at what I do!’ ”
TV Anchor & Author
The City of Hartford MHIS Division
Satisfied Clients Speak
"The work Skip did with our Information Technologies Division transformed how we communicate and work together, including bringing us a new identity and name, as the city’s Metro Hartford Innovation Services Department.
Skip’s ability to customize his approach and bring flexibility to our specific needs, situation and unique work environment, gave us just what we needed, when we needed it. He’s been a pleasure to work with and brought our organization high-value and a measurable return on our investment."
Sabina E. Sitaru, PMP MISM
Chief Innovation Officer
The City of Hartford & Hartford City Schools