Our Championship Strategy
The Vision, Values & Purpose
Skip’s foundational work in Championship Caliber Company Program begins with guiding small business leaders to create their own Championship Strategy that includes a Championship Game Vision, Values & Purpose.
As you will read below, congruence is one of Skip’s core personal and professional values. Therefore, it is vital for visitors to YourChampionshipCompany.com and prospective clients, to experience what Skip and the company stand for and where he envisions the company going.
Our Championship Game Vision
To Create a Worldwide Learning Community of Like Minded Small Business Leaders Committed to Creating & Sustaining Positive, Productive and Ever More Profitable Work Environments to Which Everyone Enthusiastically Wants to Contribute!
Our Championship Purpose
Our Purpose is to Create Inspiring Work Environments So That People Can Enjoy Life!
Our Championship Mission
Our Mission is to Work With Small Business Owners & Their Employees to Create More Positive, More Productive and Even More Profitable Work Environments Where Employees Enjoy Contributing Everyday, Feel Valued for Their Contribution, and Are Proud to Contribute to Their Company’s Success!
Our Championship Values
- Congruence: We commit to “walking our talk” and practicing what we coach, preach and teach our clients.
- Compassion: We commit to always seeking first to understand the needs and desires of those we interact with to find ways to connect so that we can add value to the relationship in a way that serves all involved parties, and to do our best to always give the “benefit of the doubt” and practice Skip’s “3 Strikes Rule.”
- Communication: We commit to practice the communication strategies, techniques and skills we coach and teach our clients and to continually learn from our clients situations to continue to build to our communication tool belt to be able to add even more value to those we serve.
- Constant & Never-Ending Improvement: We commit to continual learning through on-going professional and personal development studying the latest state-of-the-art technologies in the field of small business leadership, leadership and workplace communication, and employee motivation, so we can always bring our clients the best strategies, and do our best work.
- Consistent Follow Through: We commit to being better at follow-through than anyone in the industry and to proactively fulfill our promises. We strive to always set clear expectations, and to meet and exceed the expectations we set and for what our prospects, clients, friends and family members expect from us.