The Only Sensible Way to Run a Company…
The Great Game of Business®
“GGOB goes way deeper into the organization than any other business operating system – it engages frontline team members, not just management. GGOB also provides a smart bonus plan that focuses the team on ‘what’s most important’, teaches everyone the business, and ensures that everyone is truly rowing in the same direction for all the right reasons.”
Anne-Claire Broughton, Principal
Broughton Consulting, LLC and Interim Executive Director for the
North Carolina Employee Ownership Center
Stop wishing and hoping your employees were more accountable, less entitled, and took greater ownership of their jobs!
Give them a reason to think beyond the paycheck.
If you ever feel like…
- You are running the company alone, and no one cares about the company’s future like you do?
- Your most senior leaders don’t collaborate and communicate like a team but operate in silos protecting their turf?
- You’re stuck in an “isolation chamber” because no one gives you straight answers when you ask questions, even with your “open door” policy?
Then, imagine if…
- All the employees in your work environment were motivated to help you:
- grow the company,
- maximize revenues,
- minimize expenses, and
- They understood how they could help the company be more profitable,
- Brought quality ideas to the table to help make it happen, and,
- Took responsibility for implementing those ideas and embraced accountability for the results (good and bad);
- Everyone in the company had access to the financials and understood what they meant and how to use them?
The GREAT GAME of BUSINESS® provides you with a system for running your company that makes the above happen, and your company can achieve similar or even greater results of other Great Game™ practitioners like Garry and Chris.
6X increase PROFIT GROWTH
2X increase REVENUE GROWTH
3X the national average in EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
If that sounds at all intriguing, get started with the audio book that tells the story. For an instant digital download, complete the adjacent form.
“Working with Skip to implement the strategies and processes of The Great Game of Business has paid for itself many times over!”
“(The Great Game of Business) simply works. I feel like I have all our people running our company rather than just me and my partners.”
The BOOK That Launched a Movement on “OPEN BOOK MANAGEMENT
Complete the Form for Immediate Access!