See Skip in Action...
See Skip in Action...
"Becoming a Champion of Change"
Create the Conditions - and the Character - for Championship Workplace Performance
Championship performance comes from championship character. Yet, most team members in most companies strikeout when it comes to that level of character. The reason is that current hiring practices and workplace conditions fail to recruit, retain, and nurture the character necessary for championship performance and company results.
Your audience will learn how:
- Circumstances and conditions create championship character.
- Company cultures develop in just one of two ways, and the only one that can deliver championship performance and results.
- To implement a simple strategy to create championship team members from your present staff without hiring or firing anyone.
- To ask the one "magic" question that leads to championship company cultures that deliver results to help grow your company.
Skip Explains the 3 Types of Change
Skip’s session was a great combination of practicality and inspiration!
Communicating to Create Your Championship Team
Communication is at the top of every companies' list of things to improve, yet you've probably noticed it rarely does. In Skip's most interactive, engaging, fun, and humorous program, audience members will explore the communication challenges holding their company back from generating greater revenue, reducing expenses, and creating higher profits.
Your audience will learn to:
- Incorporate the 3 communication traits of world class athletic coaches essential for leading individuals and teams to championship character and performance results.
- Overcome the 7 most common communication mistakes killing the trust and respect required for championship performance.
- Create the trust and respect required with every communication by avoiding the 67% risk of damaging relationships.
- Apply Skip's proprietary seven rung communication ladder that builds teams with high-trust and respect.
- Utilize specific tips, tools, and techniques that build championship communication habits.
The 67% Communication Risk
Skip your presentation was really practical and stuff anyone can use everyday. You gave great examples, and walked the floor, which allowed you to relate very well to our audience!
Leveraging Your Team for Championship Results
This session explores the core elements and strategies for championship levels of collaboration and teamwork in any work environment that lead to championship level performance and business results.
Your audience will:
- Define teamwork so that you can develop it to a high level and sustain it.
- Discover the importance of the individual in delivering better team results.
- Learn why there should be an "I" in your team.
- Apply Skip's seven-rung communication ladder that builds teams based on the high-trust and respect required for optimum results.
- Create a Championship Team Agreement that allows your team to hold itself accountable to team commitments.
- Apply the "missing link" that is guaranteed to create and sustain true teamwork.
Connecting With & Getting Answers from the Audience
Skip you exceeded our expectations. The comments we received from our conference attendees was that each person felt like you spoke to them at their level. I would highly recommend you!
Communicating to Overcome Any Leadership & Team Challenge
This may be the most relevant session your event attendees experience as Skip provides an open forum session featuring Q&A, on-the-spot coaching, and interactive activities that will help your audience get solutions to “real-time” problems.
Skip will share his proprietary communication models and frameworks to address the real-time issues people are facing with their teams, their individual team members, their vendors, and other stakeholders, so that they can communicate to exert positive influence to get the project results they need.
This session is a great complement to Skip’s keynotes because the audience will have a framework for defining their communication challenges after hearing the keynote, so that they can come into this session to get the coaching help they need to deal with real-time issues.
This session has no formal, pre-determined content and will be solely driven by the questions and issues brought up by session attendees.
When you partner with Skip for your event you're getting someone who is committed to you, your event, and most importantly your audience. You're also paying for more than just the time he will be on your stage.
Skip brings more than 20-years of business leadership experience, 16 of which were serving as CEO of five different professional baseball teams. During those years the teams Skip led were twice named, "Organization of the Year" for all of Minor League Baseball by national industry publications (The Sporting News and Baseball America). Since 1998 Skip has studied adult learning strategies and state-of-the-art presentation skills from the leaders in the professional speaking industry so that he can be his best for you and your audiences.
Skip brings to your organization proprietary content you can't get from any other speaker. You may be able to find similar topics covered by other speakers, but no one has his concepts, models, and stories connecting championship performance in sports to your business challenges in a very practical and applicable manner. Additionally, you and your audience will hear and learn from examples of his very relatable client case study experiences in workplaces and industries just like yours.
Because of a heavy consulting schedule helping clients create championship leadership and teamwork, and his personal family commitments, Skip limits his speaking events to just 30 dates per year.
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Skip for your next event, you can get specific details on his fees and availability by simply completing the form below to schedule a time to speak directly with Skip to explore if he’d be a good fit for your next event.